Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's raining tea.....

....Well, not literally, but that would be cool too, and delicious. The past week has been very tea heavy, but not so post heavy. I have a bunch of reviews stacking up, and will dedicate some time to those in the coming days. I have been working on job applications, packing to move and finishing my thank you cards that I should have wrapped up several months ago (according to wedding etiquette, I am now douchebag).
At the end of the week, my Koala Tea arrived. Then over the weekend I had a tea party with friends and my 52teas order arrived that day. Hooray Strawberry Orange Scone and Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha. Monday my giant box of samples from LiberTEAs arrived, and OMG, 56 different teas to try, including a milk oolong (my secret tea obsession since I first read about them on steepster). I also baked a batch of Earl Grey cupcakes, which I will do a full post on later.
Today, my samples from Teavivre arrived. The do not mess around, big ol' box, between two to five individual samples of each type of tea, 5 teas in total including Jasmine “Dragon Pearls” Green Tea, Organic White Peony (Bai Mu Dan) Tea, Yun Nan Dian Hong Black Tea – Golden Tip, Taiwan Jin Xuan Milk Oolong Tea, and Organic Tie Guan Yin "Iron Goddess" Oolong Tea with Honey. I'm really excited to try all of the teas. Thinking I might start with the Iron Goddess one. Also today, my Earl Grey lip gloss arrived from an etsy shop based out of San Francisco.
I also ordered an IngenuiTEA from Adagio today, a cute steeper with saucer that looks like an acorn on a branch, and a Claddagh teapot and cup. My textbook trade-ins got approved and amazon happened to have a bunch of items I found on pinterest for my tea wishlist, so I picked some up.
So anyways, lots of awesome tea reviews to come on tea, neat products, books, and recipes I try that are tea based.

No comments:

Post a Comment